Traffic Safety Services, Inc. is looking for a motivated and organized person to join our permanent installation crew. This person needs to be organized, hard working, and would prefer some knowledge of highway signage. Traffic Safety Services, Inc. works primarily in western and central North Dakota. We are a growing company who specializes in Traffic Control, Pavement Marking, and Permanent Installation of signs.
Education, Experience and Required Skills, Including Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
(1) Less than high school education.
(2) Two plus years of experience as a Laborer.
(3) Other Skills Required: Must possess good communication skills (oral and written) and basic math skills, including the ability to read a tape measure. Valid driver’s license is required (Class A with combo vehicle endorsement a plus).
Physical Demands and/or Work Environment Conditions:
(1) Regularly required to stand/walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop; and kneel, crouch or crawl.
(2) Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
(3) Occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
(4) Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions; moving equipment and machinery parts; moving traffic, and fumes and airborne particles.
5) Noise level of the work environment is usually moderate/loud.
(6) Other duties assigned as needed.