Traffic Safety Services, Inc. is looking for motivated and organized personnel to join our team. We are a growing company who specializes in Traffic Control, Pavement Marking, and Permanent Installation of signs.
Traffic Control Technicians (includes maintainers, pavement marking and sign installation):
Personnel must be team players, organized & hard working. This division of Traffic Safety Services, Inc. can include working all over the state of Wyoming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(1) Lift, carry & stack materials/traffic control devices (traffic control staging, set-up & take down)
(2) Load and unload trucks and or equipment and material.
(3) Clean, sweep and organize yard, shops and inventory.
(4) Wash and clean vehicles, equipment and traffic control devices.
(5) Assisting with & possibly conducting pavement marking duties (striping/layout & application)
(1) Two plus years of experience as a Laborer.
(2) Must possess good communication skills (oral & written) and basic math skills.
(3) Valid driver’s license along with reliable transportation
***Class “A” CDL or Class “A” Restricted CDL is a plus***
Physical Demands and Conditions:
(1) Regularly required to stand/walk; reach with hands and arms; climb, balance or stoop; kneel, crouch or crawl.
(2) Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
(3) Occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
(4) Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions; moving equipment and machinery parts; moving traffic, and fumes/airborne particles
(5) Noise level of the work environment is usually moderate/loud
(6) Other duties assigned as needed.