Traffic Safety Services, Inc. is looking for motivated and organized personnel to join our team. Flagger’s key function is to provide a higher margin of safety for all workers in the construction zone.
Personnel must be team players, organized & hard working. This division of Traffic Safety Services, Inc. works primarily in eastern Montana, but can include working all over the state of Montana. Flagging duties include (but not limited to):
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(1) Control traffic on any TSS job in accordance with job requirements by ensuring safe directing of traffic at all times
(2) Flag in accordance with the “Flagging Traffic Control” handbook and direction/training provided by the Traffic Control Maintainer (TCM)
(3) Respectful interactions with TSS employees, MTDOT employees & employees of the prime contractor are critical
(4) Come to each shift fully prepared for any and all conditions
(1) Must possess good communication skills (oral & written) and basic math skills.
(2) Valid driver’s license along with reliable transportation
Physical Demands and Conditions:
(1) Regularly required to stand/walk for extended periods of time; reach with hands and arms.
(2) Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
(3) Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions; moving equipment and machinery parts; moving traffic, and fumes/airborne particles
(4) Noise level of the work environment is usually moderate/loud
(5) Other duties assigned as needed