Traffic Safety Services, Inc. is looking for a motivated and organized person to join our permanent installation crew. This person needs to be organized, hard working, and would prefer some knowledge of highway signage. .
Pay, Education, Experience and Required Skills, Including Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
(1) Starting hourly pay/salary based on experience.
(2) Skills Required: Must possess good communication skills (oral and written) and basic math skills, including the ability to read a tape measure. Valid driver’s license is required (Class A with combo vehicle endorsement a plus).
Physical Demands and/or Work Environment Conditions:
(1) Regularly required to stand/walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop; and kneel, crouch or crawl.
(2) Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
(3) Occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
(4) Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions; moving equipment and machinery parts; moving traffic, and fumes and airborne particles.
5) Noise level of the work environment is usually moderate/loud.
(6) Other duties assigned as needed.